I'd been thinking of ways to reduce some of our expenses...having two in daycare full time is a major drain on the bank account. So when it occured to me to ask if they needed any help at Little Caterpillars (the daycare we use), I was thrilled when the answer was yes! I'm now working three days a week, from 3:30 to 6 p.m. It's not hard work...nothing more than I'm used to anyway, but it sure makes for a long day. However, it helps out with my daycare costs, so I can't complain. I don't play to do it for long...just until Annah is done with daycare and starts Pre-K. But until then, it helps get the bills paid.
It's also been a busy time at home. Matthew is trying out for the baseball team at school, Jonathan has more and more homework to do each night, and Annah is still dancing once a week at the college. Plus Jacob is getting much more social, so he's not one that can just be put in the swing and walked away from anymore (not that I did that much before anyway!).
Not a lot to really report on, but here are a few pictures I snapped in the last couple of weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment