Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The gremlins are back

Again. You remember how they destroyed Annah's bedroom a while back, right? Well, the little sucker has struck again. Not so big this time, but struck nonetheless. This time it was my debit card. I used it on Saturday, put it back in my purse, and went about my business. But when I went to get it out on Monday, it was gone. I've taken everything out of it, and been throught it 5 or 6 times since discovering it's disappearance. I searched the van (three times!), and even went through the dirty clothes to make sure it wasn't there. So today I went to the bank to cancel the card; I was terrified that someone would find it and start spending the money that I couldn't afford to lose! I pulled up at the bank, reached in my purse to get my wallet, and what's right there on top? Yep...you guessed it - my card. Dang gremlins.

Oh well...they probably stopped me from spending money the last couple of days! Maybe I should thank them!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is just crazy.

"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."