Friday, May 2, 2008

News, er... photo-worthy!

I've met an incredibly talented woman. Her name is Roseann Roberts, and she owns and operates Southern Grace Photography in Milledgeville, GA. She's solely responsible for the beautiful photo creations at the top of my blog.

Seriously folks...this woman has it going on. I went into the studio with a lot of stress, because anytime you take Jonathan anywhere with a specific goal in mind, it usually falls through. And these particular pictures were important to me....very important. It captures a time in our life that was a huge turning point for our family, and I wanted a tangible reminder of that. And she did it. Perfectly. I can't even begin to explain what a wonderful job she did of pulling the image I had out of my head and making it real. I have never had someone work with us on photos in the way that she did. So kudos to her!

If you live in the area, go by and check out some of her work. Otherwise, check out her website: www.southerngracephotography.com And if you don't mind making the drive, go let her work her miracles on your family! I promise it's worth it! Thanks Roseann!

3 comments:

wuogkat said...

Hey,
They look good! I love the feet!
-Kat

Marla said...

I love the pictures! She really is talented.

Kymberly said...

Great blog Stacy....I was surprised to see that you have had it for some time and I've just learned of it. It looks great and I will look forward to checking it out on a regular bases. I love the layout and would love to learn how you set it to have three columns with photos on the right. I'd love to update mine a bit but am not computer savy.

"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."