Jonathan has spent the last three weeks looking like (what I affectionately call) a fuzzy q-tip. The kid has needed a hair cut sooooo badly. Austin was supposed to cut it before he left, but it didn't get done, and since Jonathan isn't exactly the sweetest chocolate in the box when it comes to doing things in public, I decided that his fuzziness would have to continue til Austin came home from Michigan. I even commented to Austin on several occasions (by phone of course!) on Jonathan's desperate need for a haircut.
So today, when Austin came home, the first thing he did was shave his own head. He hates any type of long (meaning longer than a quarter of an inch!) hair on his head. Then he started trying to sell Jonathan on the idea of a hair cut. Trying to get down on a level Jonathan understands, Austin brought up the idea that turtles don't have long hair. (Now we all know that Jonathan lives, eats, and breathes Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so this idea seemed like a good one!). But after only a few minutes, it was pretty clear that no amount of reasoning would work. So it became a forced haircut, which I hate.
How Austin manages to cut Jonathan's hair with him wiggling and screaming while sitting on the stool is beyond me. But he does. Only this time, in addition to the loud screams and frequent "nooooooooo!!!!", there was a new phrase thrown in.
"I don't want a turtle head!!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment