Sunday, January 29, 2012
Sleep is NOT overrated!
Let's face it; I am a person who is extra tired.I fall asleep at the drop of a hat - in cars, while reading, during movies. And my husband recognizes this. So every morning that it's possible, he gets the kids downstairs and lets me sleep in for as long as I can. Isn't that kind? I know it's much appreciated on my end. I wish I could reciprocate and say "I'll get them one day and you get them the next," but I'm so tired that I know I need the extra sleep, and so does he; and for that I am very grateful. This is just one of those little things that he does for me while I've been sick that are helpful to me, and I want to make sure that I can always remember it. And if I'm not around to remember, then I want him to know that I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."
No comments:
Post a Comment