Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Because I have nothing better to waste my money on....




...I bought this today. I saw an ad in a magazine at my doctor's office, and since it said "Now available at Walgreens," I found myself unable to keep myself from trying it out. Now don't get me wrong...I really don't believe that an at-home pee test can tell if I'm having a boy or a girl, but it was fun nonetheless. I do find it interesting that the results are "boy" though; I've been calling this little butter bean "he" for weeks. My gut feeling is that we're having a boy....and so it's fun that this test says the same. I have an ultrasound scheduled for 4 weeks from yesterday - May 5 - so we'll see then how correct this little test is. (And according to the manufacterer's information, it's over 90% accurate in lab tests, and over 80% accurate in home tests....so we'll see!)

Anyway, it was fun. I'm not painting any rooms blue yet, but still.....

Anyone have any opinions on the name Jacob? :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nurse Heidi said...

Cool!! I never knew where to buy those or I mighta been tempted :). Now I'm curious to see how accurate it is for you.

"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."