Monday, April 27, 2009

It's a........

BOY!!!









I know, I know...we weren't supposed to know this until next week, but we unexpectedly got to go in today. Austin is leaving next Monday for Catoosa, GA, just when we were supposed to have our ultrasound. So a quick call to the doctor's office this morning, and we were on our way for the big ultrasound less than an hour later!

Seeing that little heartbeat was wonderful, and of course, I started to cry. The tech thought that she'd done something wrong, so I had to explain that it was something completely right and great to see. We got some awesome pictures too. It was funny to see little butter bean trying to get one of his hands in his mouth, while the other hand tried desperately to cover what we so badly wanted to see! But the tech was good, and managed to get a butt shot in and see the goods! Then she double-checked later, just for good measure.

So...Jacob Alexander it is! I'm so excited! I think the only person that's going to be disappointed is Annah-bug, because she soooooo wanted a sister-princess.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."