Annah's 3rd birthday is pretty much a blur to me, so I wanted to make sure that this year was great. I asked Annah's opinion on where she wanted her party, and she was pretty firm about wanting the party at Chick-fil-A, which I was completely fine with. Jonathan's last party was at Burger King, and there was a huge storm going on right in the middle of it - which left a lot lacking in the way of fun (and party guests!). So having Annah's party at Chick-fil-A was a sure-fire way of knowing we wouldn't get rained out, since the playground is inside.
Annah's been at home with me for the last six weeks (didn't figure there was much need to spend money on her going to daycare when I could take care of her myself!), so I wasn't sure if people would really come to her party, since she hasn't been around the kids in a while. But several showed up, and I was really glad for her.
She got tons of fun stuff for her birthday, and she was able to have a couple of hours of playtime with the friends that she's been missing lately. I can't believe my princess is four...it blows my mind. She's so grown up now...so big. I'm so thankful to be her mom. I often get funny responses when people find out I have only one girl in a houseful of boys, but one princess in is just fine with me. It makes her all the special!
Happy Birthday, my girl. Love you tons!
(pictures to follow soon)
No comments:
Post a Comment