Yesterday was an afternoon of father/son and mother/daughter time. Austin took Jonathan to see Kung Fu Panda (which Jonathan affectionately calls the "Hi-ya!'s". You know...like when people are fighting and doing karate, and they yell "Hiii-ya!" He has quite the little collection of the McDonalds toys from the movie. His person Hi-ya's. :) He loves them, and it's fun to see him playing with them.
While Austin and Jonathan went to the movies, Annah and I had our own fun time. We went and had a pedicure. Yes, I know she's a bit young for it, but she really had a good time. We each got a good soak in the pedicure spa, and while I had my feet massaged and pampered, Annah had a bit of pampering of her own. She had her toenails painted.
It was quite fun. She picked out the color of polish for both of us: bright pink, as if you could imagine anything else. The woman doing her nails also painted a tiny white flower on each of her big toe nails. So, I had white flowers put on mine too. After all, it was our day together...why not match????

It was a great afternoon. The only down part of it was that Matthew wasn't here to participate in it (he was at Grandma's house). Oh well....next time for sure!
3 comments:
Did I miss where you said why Matthew wasn't there? Is he at scout camp? I read all your vacation posts and it sounds like you guys had such a good time!It's nice when all the kids are big enough to enjoy good times like that.
so fun! can't wait to do that with MM.
Oh that sounds like so much fun!! Gosh, Ethan would NEVER sit still like that! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment