Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School pictures

Every year I dread Matthew taking school pictures - for a couple of reasons. First of all, they're crazy expensive, and you have to pay upfront, before you even take the pictures. Second, Matthew ALWAYS takes horrible school pictures. I used to also, but that's a different story. Anyway, picture time came around, and I decided (I'm not sure why) to go ahead and order the smallest package they had (being $25!). I picked out his clothes very carefully, instructed him on how to avoid smiling so big that his eyes closed, and hoped for the best. And amazingly, the best is what we got.

I'm thrilled with them! They're the best pictures he's had taken at school in years. So, with that said, I had to brag a bit.

No comments:

"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."