I've gotten sucked into the saga of Stargate SG-1. I bought the complete series (Seasons 1 through 10) for Austin for Christmas last year, not knowing that he was going to pull me into it; we've been watching an episode every night or so (sometimes skipping up to a week here or there for a variety of reasons) after the kids go to bed.
With Austin's TDY looming in the very near future though, we've started a race against the calendar; we are now three short episodes and two full length movies away from the end of the SG-1 team! I know it's crazy, but I'm a bit sad. It's become such a part of our routine that I'm not sure what we'll do when we're done. I'm sure we can think of a few things though. :)
Hey...maybe we can start renting Stargate Atlantis!
2 comments:
Well, there's always other shows. I'm a big fan of Star Trek, however I think you have to be particularly nerdy to like it. I've really got to get some Stargate. My dad loves it. Maybe I'll look into it. Peace love and harmony ya'll!
Oh mercy. My parents love that show but it drives me nuts. I do love Star Trek though. So Bobby does that mean I'm nerdy? LOL
Post a Comment