I met up with my friends Camille and Amy at Camille's house, and let me just say, we had an awesome time! We didn't do all that much; we had a relaxing day on Saturday, just letting the kids play. Matthew went with Camille's husband, Donald, to their older boys' soccer game, and the little kids hung out with us at the house.

We burnt, uh, I mean, grilled some hot dogs, and enjoyed a fun lunch....Annah's hot dog needed to be peeled a bit before she could eat.

Camille was determined that ALL of the hot dogs be eaten...even those that no longer resembled hot dogs!
On Saturday evening, we all did the caravan thing (because, let's face it...you can't get four adults and eight kids in one vehicle!) and went to CiCi's pizza. We got some funny looks while we were there, and we finally figured it out; here we were, eight kids, three women, and Donald. We started joking around and dubbed ourselves Wife #1, Wife #2, and Wife #3.

After stuffing ourselves with salad, pizza, and all the ooey-gooey cinnamon rolls we could get our hands on, we headed back to Camille's house for a viewing of Madagascar 2 on the projecter screen. I've seen it a ton of times, but it was still loads of fun; I never get tired of Jonathan's "move it move it" dances, and it seems Camille found him a hoot as well!
Sunday morning brought goodbyes, and we loaded up and headed back to our little home.

(Jonathan goofing around being Alex the Lion, off of Madagascar!)
The kids were disappointed to leave, but thrilled to get home and see Daddy. We're all planning another get-together hopefully this summer, but I'm not sure how up I'll be to traveling at six or seven months pregnant. But...we'll see.



1 comment:
good times, good times! =)
Post a Comment