A lot of the details are kind of blurry to me, but Katherine took some really good pictures, and I managed to snap a few myself. I'll always hate that her day didn't go the way I wanted it to, but she had fun, and that's what matters. At some point I'll move this post back to the appropriate time, but for now, I want people to be able to see her in all her birthday beauty.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday Annah!
Okay, so Annah's birthday was really four months ago. And unfortunately, I wasn't a very good mom at that time. Andrew was born the day before Annah turned three, and I honestly wasn't very involved with anything then. However, we did manage (with A LOT of help from Aunt Katherine) to make it memorable for her. Katherine went to her school and took care of the party there, and the next day, all of the family loaded up and went to her party at Elite School of Gymnastics. I'm so thankful that I'd already planned and paid for the party well in advance....I didn't have to do a thing.
A lot of the details are kind of blurry to me, but Katherine took some really good pictures, and I managed to snap a few myself. I'll always hate that her day didn't go the way I wanted it to, but she had fun, and that's what matters. At some point I'll move this post back to the appropriate time, but for now, I want people to be able to see her in all her birthday beauty.









A lot of the details are kind of blurry to me, but Katherine took some really good pictures, and I managed to snap a few myself. I'll always hate that her day didn't go the way I wanted it to, but she had fun, and that's what matters. At some point I'll move this post back to the appropriate time, but for now, I want people to be able to see her in all her birthday beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."
3 comments:
she is so cute! i love her cake.
She's a beautiful little girl, and you're an excellent mom!!!
I love these pics! Yea for blog buddies : )
Post a Comment