Friday, March 6, 2009

All is well in the womb

:) Yep...all seems fine in the ways of baby-growing. This little one's heartbeat is strong and fast, and we were able to hear it immediately! My feelings of panic weren't as strong this morning, but I can honestly say I was still worried; I guess I will be the entire time. But, for now, things are fine, and as my mom keeps telling me, I needn't "borrow trouble." (For those non-southern folks that don't understand that terminology (like Austin), it means that I shouldn't worry before there's something to worry about!) So, I'll keep hoping for the best.

12 weeks down, 28 to go! Grow baby, grow!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go baby Lewis!

Anonymous said...

awww so happy for you!

Marla said...

:) Yea! I'm so glad that everything is going well. I'll continue to pray that it keeps up until you have that baby.

"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."