So a few weeks ago, I managed to get Annah into one of the few available spaces in the Creative Movement class (pre-ballet), and she was thrilled! And so was I. Seeing her all dressed up in her dance clothes and so eager was exciting for me. She loved her first class, and it turned out that one of her friends from daycare is in her class as well. I was worried about her being shy, but the teacher said she did wonderful.
There will be a Spring Recital in May, and if she sticks with it (and I don't see a problem with that!), she'll be one of the baby mice in The Nutcracker at Christmas. (just as a reference, HERE is one of the previous baby mice from 2007 off of the website - you can see more at dance.gcsu.edu)
So....here's my girl, in all her ballet beauty!
2 comments:
all I can say is "so so so sweet!"
I can't wait for Brook to be dancing too!
She is totally cute in her leotard! Awww...
Post a Comment