Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Weeeeeeeeee! I mean, Wii!

Yep...we got one for Christmas; a Wii. Don't just to conclusions....I'm cheap, and I'd probably never spend that much on a game system; my mom gave it to us! Knowing that was her plan, I bought the Wii Fit for us for our family gift. And let me tell you, I've been having a blast! Have I mentioned though, that my butt muscles hurt?

I've been working out on it the past few nights, and really enjoying myself. It doesn't FEEL like exercise when you're actually doing it, but dang if my body doesn't disagree a few hours later. Hopefully I can keep it up, and shed some pounds in the process.

Everyone else is enjoying it was well. Matthew has a new skateboard game that he likes, along with several others. Jonathan's favorite, along with Austin's, is Lego Starwars, The Complete Saga. And Annah really likes her "vet" game....Petz, Wildlife Vet. As a family, we like Mario Kart, and have races together pretty often. I'm impressed that we can play four people at a time...it's fun to play all together. I want to get a new Miniature Golf game that we can all play next...that should be fun.



So I've become a Wii enthusist. I rave about the dang thing. But it's just so stinkin' fun!!! So, I'll admit it. I'm a Wii junkie.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Me too but Lego Batman is funner than Lego Star Wars, I must admit.

"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."