Saturday, November 15, 2008

Go ahead....

Here's one of the most random entries I've made lately...but it's a thought I had, so I'm going to write it down for posterity. I'm sure it will be so useful to future generations (insert eye roll here). Maybe I'll be able to look back and laugh at myself at some point.

I went to Kroger today, and in my search for a parking space, I came across Kroger's "Expectant/New Mom" parking spots. And it totally pissed me off. I mean, it's great when you're a waddling, eight month pregnant woman, or when you have a teeny tiny baby that you want to rush in out of the cold...but what about when you're a new mom that no longer has a baby? It sucked. I wanted to park there so badly...just because. Just because I SHOULD be able to. Because it's not freaking fair that I can't.

So go ahead. Give it to me life. Kick me when I'm down, why dontcha?

No comments:

"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."