Saturday, October 25, 2008
A fun post for a change...
Austin got some time to himself today, and went into downtown San Antonio to do the tourist thing. I told him that I EXPECTED a picture to be sent to me at some point today, and he didn't let me down. So...with his PERMISSION (and I probably would have posted it even without it Austin!), here he is at The Alamo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Distance is not for the fearful, but for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

2 comments:
Oh I love it down by the Alamo - it's a fun area of town. Nice hat Austin!
Great picture!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment